While I design your website, I always keep in mind that the website is not being built on the 60s. So, I have to keep up to the pace of the modern situation as well as incorporate new ideas into your site. Having an experience of more than 16 years in this field, my only objective is to deliver you a well-designed website that fits your business goals.
In doing so, I design something impressive, something that would please my clients. The design that I deliver is sure to solve complex problems. And, finally, I should drive more sales.
I believe that one of the strongest points is that whenever I approach a project, I step into the shoes of both my client as well as the end-user of the site. This means that I look into the website from the business side as well as from the side of the customer.
I try to get into the demographics and the target audience of your business and design a website for you accordingly.
Before putting my hands into a project, I thoroughly study it, take time for planning the design, research on the project and then kick off with the final designing work. I always aim to create a website that will have a lasting impact upon your customers so that they return to you again and again.
I specialize in web designing and front-end development. I love to work with the nitty-gritties of Pixel in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Every element I pass through is made to turn to HTML and CSS semantics.
Why choose me?
Well, out of so many website designers in every corner of the world, you might not pick up at the very first instance. However, I believe that there are lots of reasons for selecting me to design your website. Take a look at those:
- I know to make everything readily accessible to the user.
- Consistency is my key. Whatever I stuff on your website will never confuse your users.
- I’m clear with my thoughts and ideas.
- I accept feedback and make the necessary changes if needed. Contact me soon when you are not pleased. I will churn out more ideas to satisfy you.
- I follow certain stands of designs. Going out of the box is absolutely okay; provided you recommend me to do so. But I prefer the safer side.
- I choose a specific method of helping people interact first because the first impression is the last impression and you don’t want it to be hampered!
- I give importance to elemental hierarchy. The elements in your page must have a clear hierarchy both in terms of utility and the outlook of the user. I make your site flow from left to right and top to bottom.
- Keeping things simple is my job. What’s the need for complicated when you can deliver the best in the most simplistic manner!