Just passed your class 12 exams? Worried about your career? Confused which will be best for you?
Don’t be so bothered. It is a phase in everyone’s life when we find it quite hard to choose the right path of the career. Most people are now going off tracks too and getting success in their own way.
If you are also looking for something different for your career, then why don’t you opt to be a Freelance Web Designer?
A web designer is a person who designs the web pages which builds up a website. It is a career choice where innovations and creativity match steps with knowledge and concepts.
Web development and designing have been in high demand with the hype of digitalization. So let’s show you the scope of the career for a web designer.
Skills that you must master in
Web designing is not a very easy matter that you can get it easily. The professional designers need to know about some of the basic things about web designing:
- Should know graphic designing
- Have knowledge about designing the interface
- Should also have some basic knowledge about the coding and the software
- Should master over the user interface designing
- Knowledge of the HTML and the CSS required
- Should be knowledgeable about the search engine optimization or the SEO.
Prospects of the web designers in India
If you are having such skills or having an interest in learning these, then you can be a successful web designer easily in Indian career prospects. So want to have an idea what the scenario will be of the website designing industry in the near future in India?
Have a look:
1. No web development is complete without a successful and professional web designing
2. The web data has to meet with the design to get its desired shape.
3. Animation has made a huge comeback with web designing and is growing day by day.
4. The 3D technology is bringing in more prospects by making it a part of the day to day life. And this has got the new progression with Apple’s ARKit and Google’s ARCore.
5. E-commerce has been developing through the world and with it, the demand of designing is also growing fast.
6. With the digitalization, more and more businesses are turning up towards the digitalization which is good place to open and spread the wings.
How to be a freelancer?
To be a professional freelance web designer, you need to undergo a web designing course. You need to undergo the course from any of the institutes which are accredited.
After the completion of the course, you can either work for any company or be a freelance web designer, working at the comfort of your home.
A freelance web designer can also earn up equally to the full time one. They can take up clients which will also help you to build up your own network. Being freelancer you can work over the global market just sitting at home.
This is also an alternative career option if it is quite hard for you to travel or continue full time.
Concluding the article, hope you find a good option for your career to start with. Check out the institutes who offer the courses for web designing. Normally 3 to four years of courses are offered. Even you can take up diploma courses which are of 2 years courses. But whichever you take up, you must undergo them from any accredited institutes.
So start your career as the web designer ad settle down with a lucrative earning.